Wednesday 25 February 2009

first steps to the spring coat

Some of you are already know about my purpose to knit a spring coat. A couple of weeks ago I made a sketch:


I still don't know how it would be look at the end of the work, but I definitely want those ruffles on the back. Yesterday I recieved a yarn by post...

...and started to knit. The quality of the picture isn't so good, look at the image above to see the real colour. xD Anyway, here are the first steps:
to be continued...
Некоторые из вас уже знают о том, что я хочу связать весеннее лёгкое пальтишко. Пару недель назад я попыталась выразить свои задумки на бумаге (см. набросок). Правда с тех пор я так и не знаю, как будет выглядеть это всё в самом конце (придумаю, как чаще всего у меня и бывает, по ходу). Фактом пока что остаётся только то, что я хочу оборки, как на рисунке.
И вот наконец-то я вчера получила по почте пряжу и начала вязать. Сфотографировать первые ряды не очень-то получилось, исказился свет, так что для реального восприятия лучше посмотреть на фото, где только пряжа - там цвет реальнее. xD

продожение следует...

5 comments |:

So said...

I can't wait to see the final result, as I love the drawing! :))

Ida said...

It looks really intriguing so far. I love the color pallette!

FASHION CHALET said...

thank you, and I;'m excited to see what comes next :)

Sasi said...

I'm so excited about this:)

I'm glad you like the pics. I'm probably getting a bit boring with all these sunny editorials, but I'm really in need of colours and sun in this period:P

ivoreece said...

Girls, thanks for such a lovely comments! ^^