Sunday 17 May 2009

Sacai

Did you ever see knitted clothes designed by Sacai? I've never heard about that designer and yesterday I've found such a pretty outfits! If I find HQ images I'll replace these MQ pics.

Fall Winter 2009 - 2010 collection:
free image host free image host
free image host free image host
free image host free image host
free image host free image host
amazing work:
free image host free image host

Spring Summer 2009 collection
I like so much this pretty outfit:

free image host free image host
free image host free image host free image host
Thanks to runner from tfs forum for the pics!

Sacai

Вы когда-нибудь видели вязаные изделия дизайнера Sacai? Я вообще до сих пор ничего о нём(ней) не слышала, а вчера наткнулась на две его коллекции: летнюю на 2009 год и на следующую зиму. Мне особенно нравится самый первый наряд из летней коллекции и пончо на последних фото из зимней коллекции!

0 comments |: